Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

how to make a daily comic


Man, if I had a huge fan base, they'd be shitting squirrels over this comic. Not only is it one of my biggest comics, it's also a throwback to a bunch of previous comic designs! And, yes, that is the exact drawing process for me.

Oh, and for those who don't know, DDO, or Dungeons and Dragons Online is free MMO. It's actually pretty fun, and I think I might be getting sucked in. I'm fairly certain though I won't turn into one of those fat shutins because every time I try to get farther in the game I get mauled by Kobolds. Or Orcs. or Spiders. Or random guys with knives. SO MUCH FUN.

1 comment:

  1. Heh, replace everything with music concepts and programs and DDO with well...any game really and that's pretty much the same thing.

    ReplyDelete