Pages

Monday, April 6, 2020

Quarantine sketch dump 4/06: Pin-Ups, marvel and noir

Hey! I'm not dead!

So I meant to make more updates more frequently but then in February I slipped on some ice and broke my ankle really bad. And then when I was finally getting better we were all in self-quarantine. So things have been rough! Anyways here's a collection of sketches and stuff from the beginning of the year!



I've been trying to do more pin-ups like the one above so here's Jessica Rabbit!

 Storm!

Ms. Marvel!

She-Hulk!

Venom!


I've also been working on trying to do more high contrast stuff!

Also I've been doing more character sheets. Here's Blusto Bull!
Guy!

 Rascals Rabbit!

Stella!


Some cartoon characters!

I did a Sonic version of Rickety Rat for when the movie came out. I didn't even get to see it in theaters!!

That's it for this week! As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on GumroadItch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission! And finally remember to read my webcomic which updates every Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment