Pages

Friday, December 30, 2016

Power Rangers, Thief and Barbarian comics

It's nearly the end of the year! And I wanted to get a few comic ideas out before the year ended. Just needed to take a break and make some good good comics that are nice. So here are some comics!

First here's a power rangers comic page! I just liked the idea of the Black Ranger dual-wielding his Power Ax and Gun-saber and then using them both as blasters and honestly why didn't they ever do that in the show??

And next here's a short smutty slightly NSFW Thief and Barbarian comic! Don't know if this is going to be in the larger graphic novel I'm planning, but it's just a nice lil' comic!


Also if you wanted a more sobering comic about gun violence you can get my new comic True Stories of Gun Violence That Actually Literally Really Happened This Year (2016) for free! Or if you like it you can pay what you want! I'm going to be doing more journalism comics in 2017 so look forward to that I guess?

That's it for this year! See you in 2017 and let's all hope it's much better! As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, buying my comics on Gumroad, Itch.io, or Comixology, or even asking for a commission!

No comments:

Post a Comment