Pages

Monday, July 6, 2015

Monday Round-Up 7/06: Storm, Livewire and Americas

Hey it's Monday! Here are some sketches I did this past week!
Here's a sketch of 90's Storm I recently did!

And here's Livewire! More after the jump!



 Misty Knight! I'm still trying to get her robot arm down.

 Here are some sketches where I was trying out different brushes for the coloring. I made one where Misty has vitiligo which I think came out pretty good.

 And here's a colorful punker!
 It was July 4th weekend, so I drew the most American superheroes, Miss America Chavez and Captain America!

And here are some random faces I thought came out nice!


And also here are some drawings from figure drawing.

Last week, I had a new EE of the Week, Big Hands! Go check him out. I didn't have a new Sketchy Locale because of the holiday and I probably won't have one this week because I'll be gone all week, but I will have a new EEW on wednesday! So look forward to that.

Man I need to do some comics. It's been way too long since I've posted some comics.  Anyways, that's it for this week. As always, if you like my work, consider giving to my Patreon, or buying something on my Etsy, or even asking for a commission! See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment