Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

robots and heroes

Hey guys quick update. I finished my storyboarding class, and here is one of the animatics:
It involves Catwoman and it is set to "Money, Money, Money from Abba. I'm pretty sure I could do a whole series of animations of Batman set to the Mama Mia soundtrack.

Also random things from my storyboarding class, I animated this little robot guy(They're gifs, clic for animation):

Yes, I was thinking of Claptrap from Borderlands, how did you know?

I'm almost finished with my 8-page comic for my inking class, and here are some quick inks of my main protagonist:

I like her design the more I sketch her. And the more I ink, the more I want to find a more organic style I'm comfortable with.

Also I have an internship with Greening Forward who I'm making comics for. I'm almost finished with the first comic, but here are some character designs of the kids and teachers:


I have been really slacking on Sketched Screenings, so expect a couple of movie dumps from there soon.

That's all for now. Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment